Vanesa Muela Group
"De Buena Fuente" it saw the light in mid-2004 and was a result of work and his relationship with the group palentino " Almacántaro" which was attached for six years. With them, Vanessa traveled around the country and pushed by his audience, who demanded to hear the songs at home direct , decided to record "De Buena Fuente".
"Desbarates" This solid and beautiful album was presented at the Sala Galileo Galilei in Madrid, on 5 and 6 June 2008. This album was recorded with the Madrid group "Hexacorde " with the developing part of his business for three years . Hexacorde is a Folk group, dedicated to performing traditional repertoire of Castilla y León and also created from the root, its own music.
"Agarraos" This is the second disc of Muela Vanesa and Hexacorde group in which you will be able to see the evolution of the web disk. It was presented to the public on October 19, 2012 at the Galileo Galilei hall in Madrid. It is a disk full of danceable pieces like the pasodoble, the polka, the jota or seguidillas. With this work we try to merge the traditional and roots with other musical styles such as swing music.
Hexacorde members are:
- Alvaro Aguilar: Spanish flute in G, xaphoon tambourine tambourine.
- Rafael Alonso: Spanish Sol flageolet, flute and bagpipe.
- Ángel Goyanes: acoustic, guitar and mandolin cistro.
- Fernando Llorente: clarinet, bagpipe and drum charra.
- Héctor López: drums, clarinet, darbuka, djembe and percussion.
- Sergio López: electric bass.